Friday, December 9, 2011

Hello Beauty, Meet Budget

Hello to all my fabulous followers. I am the budget beauty, and this webpage is going to become like a diary. Not my dairy though, yours. You can write me about fashion, personal issues, or money. If you are seeking advice, I can give it. I have a youtube channel, but sometimes things come out much more clear when you write them down. I am a business student and a military wife with surprisingly a lot under my belt. My husband and I have comepletely different views on many topics in the world, but there is one thing that we both agree on. Being frugal and budgeting NEVER go out of style. I've been sewing since the age of twelve too, so that makes me really into fashion, but I am always determined to find a way to get the look AND save the money. My followers are the only ones who can make this blog successful, so if you like what you are reading so far, write me back! I can definitely give some feedback on whatever your question may be.


 I am looking forward to getting this blog crackin! 


    Nina, aka Budget Beauty

2 comments:

  1. Could you give some advice as far as high school like grades, friends, boys, clubs and how you were able to balance it all ..i could sure use some advice on that!.... im a junior by the way:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the first thing you should always think of first is your GRADES nothing is more important than them. with that all you have to do is make sure your doing your work n really understanding if your not don't be afraid to ask your teachers. friends in high school tend to come in go for the 4 years. but dont worry youll be fine youll find that best friend. as for boys im sure your crushing on someone. if he dosent seem to know or be interested either try to let him know or let him go. clubs could be your friend to but when your in high school they tend to distract some what id advise you to check out a club whe no big projects are do or tests .. blance then by doing what most important first GRADES..


      SY

      Delete